Our 2017 Service User and Volunteer Award Winners
As part of our 35th Service User Conference we hosted our 2017 Service User and Volunteer Awards.
We wanted to shine a spotlight on all of your incredible achievements, from the fantastic work you have done individually and in your communities, to the dignity, kindness and resilience you show on a daily basis.
Firstly we would like to say congratulations to all of our award finalists, you are all amazing.
Our 2017 award winners
We also like to say a big congratulations and well done to our 2017 service user and volunteer award winners! Here they are...
- Kindness in Action - Gillian Tattersall and Dorothy Towler
- Embracing Change - The Bury dementia service volunteers
- Community in Partnership - Kirklees dementia information & advice service volunteers
- Dignity and Respect - Heidi Forster
- Achieving the Dream - Elaine Grice
Thank you to everyone who attended the conference, we hope you all enjoyed the day and came away with some new friends and some new happy memories.