We have been nominated for The Great British Care Awards 2016!
We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for the regional finals of The Great British Care Awards 2016!
The Great British Care Awards are a series of regional events throughout England and are a celebration of excellence across the care sector. The awards pay tribute to individuals who have demonstrated outstanding work within their field of work.
We have been shortlisted in 5 categories:
- Dignity in Care – Rachel Yates and Angela Burchall
- The Good Nurse – Joby Raju
- Frontline Leader – Caroline Anders and Becky Liddle
- Dementia Carer – Honor Simpson
- Care Innovator - Angela Burchall
The Care Awards are taking place on 11, 19 November and 1 December in Manchester, Newcastle and Nottingham.
For more information see their website.