Swallow Lodge is a respite service for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. We’re passionate about empowering you to have better control over your lifestyle through personal choice and the promotion of self confidence and self-esteem.
Swallow Lodge is a purpose built, respite care facility located on the outskirts of Lincoln City Centre, in the suburb of North Hykeham.
- Individual care and support
- Personal care
- Bathing service
- Respite from one night to a week or more
- Practical and engaging activities including arts and crafts and cooking or baking in our adapted kitchen
- Healthy and varied home cooked meals. Taking into account: special diets, diabetic, soft, pureed, etc.
- Personal choice and preferences
- Assistance with eating meals and gaining nutrition
- Alternative meals, snacks and drinks are always available
- A full laundry service – bedding and towels are provided
- Emergency bed service (1 bed available – referrals by LCC)
We can provide respite care for up to 7 people in bright, spacious bedrooms with facilities to suit different needs. Four of our bedrooms are able to support people with physical disabilities. All our rooms have en-suite facilities and are designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We have a large dining room and lounge area that opens onto a lovely, spacious, enclosed garden area. We also have communal rooms, an ideal place for you to relax and meet new people.
Swallow Lodge is a friendly, safe and comfortable environment that specialises in improving your skills and independence. We’re passionate about supporting you to participate in your favourite activities and to enjoy new and exciting experiences. This includes days out, local community events and much more.
For an additional cost we can facilitate
- Shopping trips
- Swimming sessions
- Cinema trips
- Visits to the nearby East coast
- Days out to our local neighbouring communities
It’s important to us that we make a positive and long-term impact on everyone who stays with us, and truly meet your needs.
Support in your home
Our skilled support workers can also provide flexible care in the comfort of your own home, including personal care and medication administration in the mornings and evenings. Visits are available for a minimum of 1 hour.
We have a purpose built, fully equipped day service area attached to Swallow Lodge. This bright dayroom can be divided into 2 sections and has it’s own quiet space, kitchen facility, toilets and bathing area.
- 24 hour overnight stay £233.04-additional one to one hours (per hour) £11.36
- Outreach per hour £12.50
- Day care per hour £12.30
Please contact the service direct to discuss your individual requirements and cost.
For more information
Telephone: 01522 300 430