Syrian House offers 24 hour residential care to individuals with a primary diagnosis of enduring mental illness. We provide tailored support packages to suit individual needs and enable you to move on.
We provide support for up to 17 residents at one time. We promote independence, rehabilitation, recovery and social inclusion, enabling you to be as independent as possible.
Our care team will support you to develop essential life skills through social integration and inclusion, providing opportunities for you to mix, build friendships and take part in activities.
We will provide:
- Single rooms equipped with a sink and furniture if necessary although you are welcome to bring your own belongings
- Experienced staff
- Staff services 24 hours a day; including sleeping in staff and walking night
- A clean, bright and comfortable environment
- Personalised support packages
- Individual personalisation and choice relating to your care
- Activity programmes
- Help you engage with the community
- Receive visitors at any time
We run a varied programme of activities, which includes live entertainment, reminiscence sessions, music sessions, bingo, quizzes, hairdressing and beauty sessions and many more.
In addition to these, we provide trips out to places of interest, shopping, visits to the cinema, pub, theatre, eating out etc. We will ensure that you have access to, and make full use of our community resources, as well as maintaining and developing your existing relationships with your friends and family.
For more information
Tel: 0161 905 2053